Our Mission Statement
We exist to spread the gospel of the Kingdom of God to the uttermost parts of the world ,giving away free bibles to all He brings on our path, for the joy of all people through Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, free from error and divinely inspired by God and written by men chosen by Him alone.
2. We believe there is only one true God , existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in salvation by Grace alone through faith alone and not by works. Saving faith is a gift from God alone and we believe that the preaching of God’s Holy law is necessary to bring the sinner to Jesus where he or she can enjoy God’s free saving grace.
4. We believe the Holy Spirit equips the church with many different gifts for ministry in order to build up the Body of Christ, and that God sovereignly distributes those gifts according to His will.
5. We believe the great commission given to the church is a command and not a suggestion and as a result, the church should take full part in it. The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
6. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
7. We believe a Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers, the Church.
8. We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
what we are.
- Belmon says;
- If I cannot minister the Glorious Gospel to the Lost,encourage the saints, love and care for the orphans,visit and share with the widows, be a blessing to the poorest of the poor, the needy and the less privilege, then I think I misunderstood my calling to serve but I know I cannot for I live to fulfill just that..
- The truth about the founder.
- One of the greatest privileges of my life is to be able to spend much time dealing in the greatest realities in the universe that I find in the Bible. I am privilege to be commissioned to study and to pray and to figure things out and to commune with God over His word and then try to think through how to say things that I find there. That is an awesome privilege. God has in His wonderful kind providence granted me to have a calling where the greatest things in the world are my bread and butter. And you do not have to be a pastor to enjoy that, you do not have to be a pastor to set your mind on things that are above and not on things that are on the earth, to be caught up in great things and glorious things and magnificent realities. “Oh Lord, by thy Grace, help me to serve you faithfully as long as I live”.
- Our daily prayer.
- Lord, if it takes a thorn , a disappointment, a frustration, a setback, a calamity, a headache, if it takes that to take off the veil covering our faces from seeing and treasuring KING JESUS for Who He really is, Lord, bring it on!
- The reason behind Our continuous joy.
- Many things about tomorrow, we don’t seem to understand; but we know who holds tomorrow and we know who holds our hands. King Jesus causes everything to work together for our good because not only do we love Him but He called us as well. Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in us will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
- Nothing can separate us from KING JESUS.
- For we are persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created , shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is In Christ Jesus.
- Get this truth.
- God does not always answer yes to every prayer we make, sometimes He answers us, “No, my children, I have a better way, just rest in my sovereign goodness.”
- Our mission on planet earth.
- Our mission on planet earth is to do missions.For if we preach the gospel , we have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon us; yes woe we are if we do not preach the gospel ! We preach the glorious gospel because through it, the greatness of the glory of the grace of God is displayed and men see proves of the power of God and many are drawn into the Kingdom of God to His praise and glory alone.
- My family.
- Belmon is married to his beautiful and supporting wife by name Njong Lilian. We are missionaries to God's glory alone.
- The Bible most especially
- Interests: Share that burden with us and we can together take it to the Lord in prayers.
- As a christian family, we love broken people . They make good telescopes. Of course, there isn't any other kind of human. "None is righteous, no, not one" ( Romans 3:10). what is that problem that has stolen your joy and peace and leaves you thinking that God cannot make a way? Are you divorced and cannot still understand how it happened? Did you lose a family member and you still ask God questions till today? Did you lose your job and cannot meet up with your bills? Has a friend abused your trust and you find it difficult to trust people you meet? carry your problems to the King of kings and Lord of lords. whatever your ethnic or cultural background. We are not perfect. But we have been saved by the one who is. And He did it by grace alone, through faith alone
- our dream as a ministry is to reach the world at large impacting lives with the Glorious gospel , making sure that the needy that we come across are blessed with God's word (the Bible) to read and know about God, and doing good to as many as will cross my path. ministering to men and women of all walks of life so that by the Grace of God alone, many can be drawn by the Love of God into believing in His Son Jesus and be saved on the last day. It shall be so by His grace!
The untouchable truth about the founder.
- Evangelist Belmon NJONG
- Belmon is called by God to stand for the truth and to preach the whole counsel of God that has for a long time now been misinterpreted and misquoted by men who seek to please humans just to gain popularity and human praise thus displeases my God. I would not fold my hands and see people turn the gospel of Jesus christ into personal business especially those around me . Despite what happened to John the baptist because of the truth that he spoke, I am not moved at all, not even an inch to close my mouth from telling men and women of all walks of life the truth that sets Free.I stand for the whole truth in the word of God no matter the consequences. many will hate me, a good number will become my critics,few will walk away but I remain happy because God gets the Glory.
Shipping or mailing address;
Living Word covenant Ministries International,
P.O.Box 5883 Douala Cameroon,
Saturday, December 20, 2008
God is too holy to tolerate sin. Sin is the breaking of God's holy laws. Sin has to do first and foremost with God not people. Sin hurts people; sin destroys people, destroys marriages, destroys homes, and destroys businesses and societies. But that is not the main problem about sin. When we talk about sin, many of us think only about lies telling, stealing, killing, fornication, adultery, covetousness etc. What are the worse sins we commit in ignorance all the time?
-The glory of God not honored,
-The greatness of God not admired,
-The holiness of God not reverence,
-The power of God not praised,
-The truth of God not sort,
-The wisdom of God not esteemed,
-The beauty of God not treasured,
-The goodness of God not savoured,
-The faithfulness of God not trusted,
-The commandments of God not obeyed,
-The justice of God not respected,
-The wrath of God not feared,
-The grace of God not cherished,
-The presence of God not celebrated,
-The person of God not loved.
That is sin !
Why is it that we can become so emotionally and morally indignant over poverty , exploitation, prejudices ,injustice of man against man and feel almost no indignation or remorse that God is belittle in the city be everybody to the extend that we all deserve nothing good from Him? I would tell us that it is because even in our proper indignation over the hurt of man to man, we sin because we elevate the value of man above the value of God. The world is full of people who belittle God day in and day out. God created us to know Him, love Him, honor Him, enjoy Him, admire Him and above all, live for Him alone. My dear friends, brothers and sisters, May we all take off our eyes and trust on man and look unto this great king Jesus for He has never failed any man even once but men will never stop failing us! May we all pour our hearts in praising, worshiping and honoring our King Jesus so that He gets all the Glory and not man. With love from belmon
It says, he who wins a soul is wise. A wise man/woman is a successful person big time. No body can doubt that. King Solomon was very successful and when asked by God what he desired most, he said wisdom. That is a great truth. He who wins a soul is wise. You can test your love for God by your commitment is reaching the Lost for Christ. Some of us have never shared even with a single lost soul about the love of Christ. We fold our hands and watch our friends and relatives go to hell without us sharing the love of Jesus with them. Let me tell us, there is a greater gain in winning a soul for the Kingdom of God. I do not think there is any other reason why we were born if not to obey and live for the Lord and to be good stewards accomplishing by His Grace the task that is assigned to us rejoicing in the hope of the reward we would have now and in the future when He comes to take His own. We are sojourners and strangers on planet earth..
There is this great verse in the word that most Christians today do not see its riches. (Luke 15:10). It records, (likewise I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents) get the mystery behind this verse, as long as angels remain ministering servants to us from God, there is no way you will make them rejoice and be glad for winning souls to the kingdom of God and they will not act on your behave to protect you from the devil. The bible makes it clear that he that wins a soul is wise. As the angels are celebrating in heaven the souls you win, that is equally the same way God will be raising up others to witness to your loves ones and on the last day say to you, good and faithful servant.
The Apostle Paul made no mistake when he wrote that for to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain (Philippians 1:21). It appears the Christian body today has lost her burden for the lost. If we believe the bible we say we believe, the very knowledge that there is a place called hell where millions will go and spent eternity if they die without Christ would make us the most desperate people in the world to give up everything we have to keep missions and reaching the lost as our top priorities. The great commission is a command given to every christian. No excuse of any kind is welcome by God. With love from Belmon.